“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com
Designs for the North London Military Wives Choir
Are you looking for an agency to take care of all of your design and marketing needs, and re-vamp your current marketing materials?
Do you have ongoing marketing plans, like a newsletter or promotion, that need regular design support?
Never want to worry about if you can budget for a particular piece of marketing or are concerned about delay of finding a good designer and getting a quote?
You can access the complete services of a graphic designer without having to hire a full-time employee thanks to a design retainer.
Design retainers give your business all the benefits of having an in-house design department for a fraction of the cost, and without the overheads.
Design • Jessica offers complete design retainer support. For a pre-set monthly cost, you’ll be allocated priority hours each month for your design projects. With day to day design request at fixed monthly costs, you’ll gain a strong brand consistency across print and digital marketing so that you can stand out from your competitors and attract new clients.
- A designer on call for emergency design issues
- Extremely fast turnaround for design
- Consulting on marketing strategy planning
- Secured design hours where you are always given first priority when it comes to your projects
- A discounted design rate
- Simplified accounting, paying a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract
- Establish a long-term relationship with a designer, avoiding the need to continually interview and brief a new designer or design team for each project that comes up
The service is a contract paid in advance, normally in blocks of 3, 6 or 12 months and gives you the convenience of monthly billing at a reduced hourly rate.
Each month you will receive a summary of the work created, and the amount of retainer hours used, along with weekly or monthly calls to allow us to discuss your projects, any design needs you may have as well as to talk about any outstanding work.
With a Design • Jessica retainer, you can now afford to have all of your creative work such as your branding, business stationery, print marketing, and more created or maintained for one flat monthly retainer rate without the overheads of employing a designer in-house.