360º Branding Package – Investment of £900
Perfect for new start-up businesses or established companies looking for a re-fresh and a full-designed stationery package
“There was something very comfortable in having plenty of stationery.”
Charles Dickens, English writer and social critic
Maybe you’ve been running your business for a while and are after a re-fresh, or perhaps you’re really keen to make your branding unique, either way I am so glad that you’re thinking about the importance of your business branding across all of your printed material and web design.
Appearing on your company stationery, advertisements, business cards, office signage, website, and social media networks, your branding should accurately sum up the style and character of your business. Your business needs to be recognised through everything you send to your clients to ensure you’re building a strong brand.
If you’re using your existing branding or have commissioned a ‘Bespoke Branding Package’ from Design • Jessica you can now expand your brand design to all areas of your company thanks to the ‘360º Business Branding’ package.
What do I get in the 360º Branding package?
We will work together to discuss your company and your brand to produce final files that are either print-ready and can be sent straight to your printer, or for online and web use.
The package includes:
- The Bespoke Branding Package
- Business card designs sent to you as print ready files (.pdf)
- A4 invoice template designs sent to you as print ready files (interactive Word doc for your personal printer and .pdf)
- Compliment slip designs sent to you as print ready files (interactive Word doc for your personal printer and .pdf)
- A4 letterhead designs sent to you as print ready files (interactive Word doc for your personal printer and .pdf)
- Double sided flyer designs sent to you as print ready files, based on your brief (.pdf and .jpg web version)
- Social media header designs sent to you for online use (Twitter and Facebook header .jpgs)
- Label design print ready files (.pdf based on your printers specifications, or we can recommend a printed size)
Two rounds of initial design amends are included in this package.
The best part of commissioning a professional graphic designer is that you get exactly what you want and this is done through lots of communication. We need to create a really strong design brief which we can do together through a meeting, either face-to-face or usually on Skype. After that initial chat you’ll be sent a quote and then work can begin.
You get some initial concept designs but the best part is that the two rounds of design amends mean that we can adapt the design for you to get the exact results you’re after. You can make further changes after that but they will be charges at the basic design studio rate of £45/hour. Equally if there are extra designs that you’d like that haven’t been mentioned above just get in touch to ask for a quote.
In any way you need to. You’ll be sent a ‘What File Does What?’ .pdf too. All I ask is that I can use them for marketing purposes, for example in my online portfolio – www.designjessica.co.uk – and that you send me any exciting ways that your logo has been used.
I know my new clients would love to see your success!
This package is £1,200 for everything you see above.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a quote.
I only take on 5 of these projects every year so that I can focus fully on your project.